This course is approved in Colorado for all judicial districts.
Parenting Level 1.5 will provide you an overview and new skills around:
- The needs of children in splitting families.
- Responsibilities of parents of splitting families.
- Attachment theory and how it relates to overnights for infants and children.
- Developmentally Appropriate Overnight Arrangements for Children
- Communication skills.
- What is co-parenting relationship and how to achieve it?
- The grief/loss process for children of divorce.
- Good parenting time schedules and decision-making plans.
- Special Issues to Consider when making Parenting Time Plans
- How to create a unified parenting partnership in separate households
- Parenting Styles
- Coping Skills
*A certificate will be emailed to you after you finish the last lesson and fill out the survey for the course.